When buying your new home, you’re choosing so much more than just the perfect house and location. You are also buying into a community. When looking for the community, keep in mind you need a place that you will look forward to driving home to every day. A neighborhood filled with neighbors you will know and where your kids will play, make friends and have plenty of outside activities just like here at Yorktown.
Yorktown is known for an active community and Home Owners Association. Not only do neighbors get together and have small events but each community teams up for special yearly events such as:
- Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Twighlight Tour during the Parade of Homes
- Forth of July Parade and street parties
- Halloween Parade
Each of these events are a way to get families together and enjoy quality time. Having a sense of community in a major part of having a home. Families need a place where friendships and memories are made. That is exactly what you will enjoy the most about your new home. Schedule your free home and community tour today!
Our 2017 Events:
- April 8: Egg Hunt
- June 9: Food Truck Picnic
- June 22: Parade of Homes Twilight Tour, 6–9pm
- July 4: Parade, 10am
- August 18th: End of Summer party at the park
- October 3: Halloween parade, 6:15pm
- December: Cookie exchange